[Reviews - 2] Printer
Everyone knows that Rogue has feelings for Logan. What they don't know is the extent of his affection for her...
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 6126 - Hits: 3121
Complete?: Yes - Published: 04/21/2008 - Last Updated: 04/21/2008
Story Notes:
This is the first X-Men fic I've ever posted, (Which is incredibly sad, since I've been attempting to finish one for years now), but it surely won't be the last. Yer stuck with me for awhile yet, folks, so nyah nyah nyah! Let's see...if you've got the aforementioned tune on hand, I'd suggest popping it in and setting it on 'repeat'. If you don't have it or haven't heard it, find and listen to it. Immediately. This is stream-of-thought-esque, so laws of grammar and reason have been occasionally dinged. All stupid gaffes are to be blamed entirely on me, and all non-stupid ones...uh, well, blame those on me, too. Oh yes, I'm not sure about the rest of y'all, but my mail program seems to be adding an extra period to the end of each paragraph for no apparent reason. Sigh. o_O;; Now, on with the show!

1. De Profundis Clamo Ad Te Domine by Sharkbait [Reviews - 2] star star star star half star (6126 words)