Story Notes:
**My 9 year-old brother wanted to post a fanfic, so I went ahead and typed his up and placed it on here. It's his first one, so please, be gentle. Reviews and comments would be greatly appreciated to direct him in the right direction for future stories. Thanks everyone!**
Author's Chapter Notes:
Story will be posted in segments as chapters as Brandon writes them, and I get around to typing them. =)
---
Part I
On the cold morning of March 12, the smell of fresh bacon awoke the man known as Wolverine.
“Mornin’ already? It’s so cold, almost stone cold; death cold.”
Meanwhile, Logan had no idea what would await him that afternoon…


“Mornin’, Sugah! What’s up?” Rogue said with a curious, innocent look on her face. Logan replied with only the standard ‘mornin’ to you, too.’ He was lost in thought. After a delicious breakfast of eggs and bacon, Logan stalked down to the Danger Room for a holographic battle. An anxious Bobby slid over, and collided with Logan’s extended adamantium claws, cutting his arm.
“Hey! Watch where your puny little knives go, you idiot!” Logan responded with an attitude that only he could possibly pull off.
“First of all, ya little icicle, call me Wolverine. Second, if you’re looking for a fight, you’ve found one.”
“Bring it, Grandpa.” Bobby’s gaze was ice cold.
Just as the two mutants were squaring up, Rogue and Gambit walked in.
“Sugah, you and Bobby gonna wrestle like two skinny pigs fightin’ over the last table scrap?” She stood with her hands on her hips. “Remy and I were on our way to the Danger Room ourselves.” Logan and Bobby stood eyeing each other, grunted, and entered the Danger Room with Rogue and Gambit.


The battle was split between teams of two. Wolverine and Rogue faced off against Iceman and Gambit. The 99-second timer began, with Wolverine coming off strong. Ignoring Bobby, he ran full speed at Gambit, he stopped running right in front of him pulling a cheep trick saying that Gambit’s shoelace was untied he slapped him right in the face.
“Sweet dreams Bo-boy.”
Logan turned around and laughed because of what he saw. Rogue had ‘accidentally’ set Bobby’s butt on fire, and Bobby was sending icicles at it to put it out.
”Sorry, Bobby, baby.” Rogue smiled.
Gambit snuck up on Logan while his back was turned, putting his fist up to knock him upside the head. Sensing someone behind him, Logan spun around and grabbed Gambit’s arm, saying, “I warned you, Gumbo,” and flipped Gambit over onto his back. He was out cold.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, and if you review/rate (which my brother hopes you do) please be gentle! He is nine, after all. ;]